Last update 06.04.2021
Tesoro Management Limited takes care of your personal data and does everything possible to protect it. This privacy notice is written to help you understand what your personal data is collected, stored and used, and what happens to them when you use our website itesoro.com (“website”).
- Who are we?
- What is the privacy notice covered by?
- What data do we collect and why?
- How long do we keep your data?
- Do we share data with third parties?
- Do we do data transfer outside the European Economic Zone?
- What rights do I have regarding my data?
- How do we update privacy notice?
1. Who are we?
We are Tesoro Management Limited, with registered office at 5-9 Main Street, Gibraltar, a private company limited by shares incorporated in Gibraltar, Tesoro Management Limited will be referred to as “we” and “ours”. We are the controller of personal data, which means that we define which, for what purpose, and how your personal data will be processed.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a letter at the address: Tesoro Management Limited, with registered office at 5-9 Main Street, Gibraltar.
To exercise your rights contact us via email email@example.com.
2. What is the privacy notice covered by?
This privacy notice applies to our website.
Website Address: itesoro.com
3. What data do we collect and why?
The data we process is divided into two categories: technical information and data that the user provides to us. Technical information. When you visit our site, some data is collected automatically. We need technical data to operate, maintain, and improve our website. This includes data such as IP address, UTM parameters, geolocation, device type, browser type, cookies, and data about your interaction with the site - session ID.
The session ID includes your interaction with the site, the name of the site from which you went to our site, the functions you use, the pages viewed on our site, the way you use our site, and the actions you take if such actions are present.
Data provided by the user. In order to provide you with personalized service, we need your email address.
4. How long do we keep your data?
We store your data for 12 months. However, you can exercise your right to delete your data. In this case, your data will be deleted from our servers within 30 days after your request.
5. Do we share data with third parties?
We transfer your data on the following grounds:
Consent. We transfer your personal data based on your explicit consent.
Compliance with the law. We will disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent that it is necessary:
- to comply with a government request, court order, or applicable law;
- to protect against claims of third parties;
- to help prevent or investigate fraud.
We will ask for your consent unless the transfer of data is part of a contract.
6. Do we do data transfer outside the European Economic Area?
The personal data that we collect is stored on servers in Germany.
We will transfer your personal data outside the EEA to provide service with all appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data.
If you want to disable cookies, then refer to allaboutcookies.org
8. What rights do I have regarding my data?
You, as subjects of personal data, have the following rights:
- The right to access information. You can request an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability. You can request all the data that you provided to us, as well as request to transfer data to another controller.
- The right to restrict processing. You may partially or completely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
- The right to file complaints. If your request was not satisfied, you can file a complaint to the regulatory body, the Office for Personal Data Protection of Gibraltar.
- Right to be forgotten. You can send us a request to delete your personal data from our systems.
To exercise your rights, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your request was not satisfied, you can file a complaint to the regulatory body, the Department of Employment of Gibraltar gra.gi/data-protection
9. How do we update privacy notice?
This privacy notice and the relationships falling under its effect are regulated by the GDPR and national laws of Germany. Existing laws and requirements for the processing of personal data are subject to change. In this case, we will publish a new version of the Privacy notice on our website. If significant material changes are made that affect your privacy and confidentiality, we will notify you by email or display information on the website and ask for your consent.